**This is an IN HOUSE POSITION, as we appreciate your interest in working "remotely" we are in need of someone who can work in person in our office in Hill City, SD.
Winery Hill City/ Sick-N-Twisted Brewery, is looking for an in house Graphic Artist/Social Media Manager
A little bit about us. Our tasting room opened in Hill City, SD in Summer of 2011. Since then we have added another tasting room in Deadwood, SD. We aim to take the pecksniffery out of wine tasting. Specializing in red, white, blush varietals and a few select fruit wines, all of them presented in a fun way that will spark your passion. In 2012 we added a brewery, Sick N Twisted Brewing Company, to our tasting room, providing specialty craft beers for public consumption ever since.
A little bit about the position. We are looking for an inhouse graphic artist/social media manager. The ideal candidate is detail oriented, great communicator, thinking outside of the box. Graphic Design experience of 2 years, social media experience of 2 years and web design experience 2 years.
Our ideal Candidate will:
• Be proficient in Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Google docs
• Prep files for pre-press
• SEO and Photography skills are a plus
• Website development, creating content and updating existing sites
• Manage all social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+
• Understanding and answering of Trip Advisor and Yelp
• Develop a social media strategy, that will increase brand awareness and increase engagement
• Be knowledgeable of screen printing, create t-shirt designs
• Be flexible, great attitude, ability to multi-task, attention to detail
• Be creative and passionate about their craft
• Create and publish relevant, original, high-quality content
• Create content for events and festivals
• Be able to assist with offsite trade events and festivals
• Work with the comptroller to keep expense to a minimum
• Work with vendors to create new branded items for resale
• Be willing to relocate to Hill City, South Dakota or the surrounding communities
• Work with the owners on new product development and brand growth
• Work with the owners to develop sales promotions
• Competitive wages
• Flexible work schedule
• Monthly Beer/Wine Allowance
Tell us a little bit about you!
Please send your resume, contact and any additional information for immediate consideration.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers