favorite this post Need a room so me child can stay for awhile till can find a place (Black hills) hide this posting unhide

I need room or two I can pay 400.00 a month I have disbality child and do stuff around house I can't work but get my child distabilty of 523.00 a month. We place till we can get a place your own place. But if you need more money If 400.00 won't work I can get you more.i need for the 3rd of next for month too month
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 6622685665


best of [?]